04 March 2012

Week 9

Another week complete and I can definitely say that I work better
and feel far more 'inspired' when I'm not thinking about a theme.  So my
new aim will be to get at least one themed pic each week and the rest will
just happen as they happen!

A few experimental night shots this week and still quite a lot of practise required. 
Poor Donald was forced to sit on the stairs in the semi-dark for an eternity at
some ungodly hour on Saturday night, but eventually we got there.

Looking forward to finding my 'kiwiana' shot this week!




Hot Wheels
Sunday 4th March





Donald on the Naughty Step
Saturday 3rd March






Looking Up, Looking Down
Friday 2nd March





Lolly Ladder
Thursday 1st March




Illuminate
Wednesday 29th February





Stacked
Tuesday 28th February




Another failed attempt to broaden Master B's diet..
Monday 27th February

3 comments:

  1. Wow loving your shots this week Carrie. I love the perspective on the hot rod, and I also love the shot of your bookshelf (man I am so insanely jealous that you have that many books, and that you're allowed to keep them!!). Beautiful shot in "Looking Up, Looking down" too, I love her expression. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics hun - Lolly ladder and Stacked are brilliant! Looking up, looking down is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, I totally agree with you on working around the theme rather than letting it consume the week. If you can get one shot that fits, then great, if not, its OK. My favourites are "lolly ladder", "illuminate" and "stacked". I might just have to steal that stacked idea........

    ReplyDelete