10 March 2012

Week Ten


Week 10 and it really does feel like we have been doing this for a year already.

I am still really enjoying it, even on those days where I am madly scrambling for time and
inspiration. 

This weeks theme of 'Kiwiana' had me really excited, however time was my enemy this week
with major and unavoidable work commitments and one small, very unhappy
child suffering from Tonsilitis...

So although none of my images were particularly planned, I think some of them definitely
encapsulate what it means to be a kiwi kid!

Looking forward to this weeks theme of TOYS - I have a whole house covered in them.  It
shouldnt be too hard to find some hidden gems amongst the rubble..


 
The Bettelheim Boys - Kumeu Show
Sunday 11th March


Nibbles
Saturday 10th March












































Rollin'
Friday 9th March











































Cock-A-Doodle-Doo
Thursday 8th March









































Admiring the local art
Wednesday 7th March







































Scared of the dark
Tuesday 6th March





















Locked In, Locked Out
Monday 5th March

3 comments:

  1. Great photos again Carrie :) What an awesome trike in Rollin! Scared of the dark is cool, Pirates are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun. Great pics! Kumeu Show is awesome!! I like Scared of the dark too. Hope Liam is on the mend after having tonsilitis!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, you have done well! My favourite is 5th Mar (locked in, locked out).
    I've a sufferer of tonsilitis and it is not fun! I hope things are on the mend in your house.

    ReplyDelete