18 February 2012

Week 7

This week was my first week back at work after a glorious two week holiday.   

Admittedly, I have struggled this week to find inspiration in my normal
day-to-day routine after being so spoilt for choice while on holiday. For that
reason, this weeks pics aren't all reflective of the groups weekly theme of 'nature',
but more a snapshot of my first hectic week back at work and that ever constant
juggling that normal daily life brings.



Bizz Bizz
Sunday 19th February


Peekaboo
Saturday 18th February




Windows
Friday 17th February




Tickle Tickle
Thursday 16th February



Time Flys
Wednesday 15th February


Choices
Tuesday 14th February


Holiday Over - back to work
Monday 13th February

4 comments:

  1. Well done Carrie! Tickle tickle is just awesome! Love it. Bizz Bizz is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pic's Carrie! Tickle Tickle is cute, the windows are awesome too :) The colours in Choices are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this week Carrie, tickle is my favourite, followed by bizz, keep up the awesome work, 7 down 45 to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen those windows from the motorway before and always wondered what the impact would be when looking through them all. Now I know! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete