11 February 2012

Week 6

An extra pic this week for the 9th - we were lucky enough to see a pod of Killer Whales up close on the last night
of our two week hols, so I had to add it in!


Sunday Afternoons
Sunday 12th February

Sleepyhead
Saturday 11th February
Lady of the Rock, Whakatane
Friday 10th February
My extra pic - Sunset and Orca..(you can see the fin bottom right)
Thursday 9th February

Sunset over Ohope Harbour
Thursday 9th February


Tunnel Fun
Wednesday 8th February


Kiwi
Tuesday 6th February


Beautiful Bubbles
Monday 6th February




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Tough choice - but I'm thinking the sunset and the bubbles are my favs!! Well done on another awesome week of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow still so jealous you managed to get to see killer whales! love all the photos this week, too hard to pic a fav xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics! I do think the bubbles are my fav this week :) The Orcas are a great shot , must of been awesome to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carrie love all of the pictures this week :) Looks like you're having such a blast on the holiday - LOVE the sunset picture I'm such a sap!!!

    ReplyDelete